André 3000 introduced that he’s returning along with his first solo album, New Blue Sun, giving followers one thing to stay up for extraordinarily quickly — as he’s dropping it this Friday, November 17.
“I don’t need to troll folks,” André stated. “I don’t need folks to suppose, ‘Oh, this André 3000 album is coming!’ And also you play it and like, ‘Oh man, no verses.’ So even truly on the packaging, you’ll see it says, ‘Warning: no bars.’”
In keeping with a press release, it would as a substitute be “a wholly instrumental album centered round woodwinds; a celebratory piece of labor within the type of a dwelling, respiratory, aural organism.”
He additionally hilariously pokes enjoyable at it by naming the album’s opening tune “I swear, I Actually Wished To Make A “Rap” Album However This Is Actually The Manner The Wind Blew Me This Time.” (One way or the other, that’s not the strangest tune title on the document.)
Proceed scrolling to view the tracklist for New Blue Sun.
1. “I swear, I Actually Wished To Make A “Rap” Album However This Is Actually The Manner The Wind Blew Me This Time”
2. “The Slang Phrase P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Higher Ease Than The Correct Phrase Vagina . Do You Agree?”
3. “That Evening In Hawaii After I Turned Into A Panther And Began Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Management … Sh¥t Was Wild”
4. “BuyPoloDisorder’s Daughter Wears A 3000™ Button Down Embroidered”
5. “Ninety Three ‘Til Infinity And Beyoncé”
6. “Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy”
7. “Ants To You, Gods To Who ?”
8. “Desires As soon as Buried Beneath The Dungeon Flooring Slowly Sprout Into Timeless Gardens”
New Blue Solar is out 11/17 by way of Epic Information. Discover extra info here.