Hip-hop’s fiftieth anniversary reminded followers of the style simply how a lot they’ve missed André 3000. For weeks, Killer Mike teased that the previous Outkast member would quickly drop his long-awaited solo debut studio album. Nevertheless, given the false flags up to now, supporters took it as a joke. It seems the joke is on the general public as a result of Mike ended up being proper.
In the present day (November 14), André revealed to NPR Music that his forthcoming mission, New Blue Sun, is due out this Friday, November 17. Though the physique of labor isn’t a stand-alone rap launch, the wild tracklist alone was sufficient to spike curiosity; The itemizing mentions everyone from Beyoncé to Jesus. Ghandi, the Dalai Lama, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and John Wayne Gacy are additionally named within the document’s titles. With none new verses or bars coming from André on the upcoming album, he needed to discover a approach to verbalize his inspiration one way or the other.
View the paintings and tracklist for New Blue Solar under.
1. “I swear, I Actually Wished To Make A “Rap” Album However This Is Actually The Approach The Wind Blew Me This Time”
2. “The Slang Phrase P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Higher Ease Than The Correct Phrase Vagina . Do You Agree?”
3. “That Night time In Hawaii Once I Turned Into A Panther And Began Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Management … Sh¥t Was Wild”
4. “BuyPoloDisorder’s Daughter Wears A 3000™ Button Down Embroidered”
5. “Ninety Three ‘Til Infinity And Beyoncé”
6. “Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy”
7. “Ants To You, Gods To Who ?”
8. “Desires As soon as Buried Beneath The Dungeon Flooring Slowly Sprout Into Timeless Gardens”
New Blue Solar is out 11/17 by way of Epic Information. Discover extra info here.