André 3000 is lastly releasing a solo album and it’s known as New Blue Sun — however there’s a catch. André’s upcoming solo album, which marks his first album of any form in 17 years, isn’t a rap record, however moderately an instrumental file showcasing his flute stylings.
However nonetheless, followers are nonetheless excited to lastly get new music from the Outkast alum.
“I’ve been fascinated with winds for a very long time, so it was only a pure development for me to enter flutes,” André stated in a press release. “I similar to messing with devices and I gravitated principally towards wind.”
We’ve put collectively a information to New Blue Solar and what to anticipate from the file.
New Blue Solar is out 11/17 through Epic. Discover extra info here.
1. “I Swear, I Actually Wished To Make A ‘Rap’ Album However This Is Actually The Means The Wind Blew Me This Time”
2. “The Slang Phrase P(*)ssy Rolls Off The Tongue With Far Higher Ease Than The Correct Phrase Vagina. Do You Agree?”
3. “That Evening In Hawaii After I Turned Into A Panther And Began Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Management … Sh¥t Was Wild”
4. “BuyPoloDisorder’s Daughter Wears A 3000™ Button Down Embroidered”
5. “Ninety Three ‘Til Infinity And Beyoncé”
6. “Ghandi, Dalai Lama, Your Lord & Savior J.C. / Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, And John Wayne Gacy”
7. “Ants To You, Gods To Who?”
8. “Desires As soon as Buried Beneath The Dungeon Flooring Slowly Sprout Into Timeless Gardens”
As a result of the truth that New Blue Solar is an instrumental album, no vocal options have been introduced, and it appears seemingly there gained’t be any.
You’ll be able to see the New Blue Solar art work under.
To this point, no singles have been introduced from New Blue Solar.
André 3000 has not but introduced a tour in assist of New Blue Solar.